Since we released SubLab we’ve been busy gathering your feature suggestions and we’re delighted to announce our first update!
Here are all the new features and improvements that come with this update.
If you want to go straight to downloading the update, skip through to the bottom of this post to find out how to access the links in your account.
1. Mute & unmute on the mixer
You can now mute / unmute / solo the Sampler, X-Sub, and Synth engines by clicking on their icons on the mixer panel.
This is the number one request from our community forum!
2. Export & import your own Sound Packs
We’ve heard that you want Bass Packs for SubLab. And you want to be able to share and sell your own custom 808 packs.
To get the ball rolling, we’ve added a feature so that you can easily import and export sound packs to sell and share.
In the next week or two we’ll begin launching official SubLab Bass Packs in our shop, but we’re really excited to see beatmakers and sound designers making and selling their own packs too!
Click through to check out our Quick Guide for Exporting and Importing SubLab Sound Packs.
3. Support for Native Instruments NKS hardware
Another popular request – you can now get instant hands-on control of SubLab with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol!
We love the Maschine Mikro 🖤 it’s the perfect sized keyboard for SubLab and for our lives on the go.
3. Bug fixes & enhancements
- fixed tuning of Sampler when sample rate of the DAW didn’t match the loaded sample
- new setting allows you to disable of OpenGL rendering of the interface
- added a setting that allows the envelopes and phase of the oscillators to reset every new note
- improved tuning of sampler
- set the default trigger mode to only retrigger on note ons
- fixed support for 32-bit VST/AU/AAX on macOS
- fixed support for 10.9 macOS
- based on feedback, changed the default note/frequency range of X-Sub’s main sub-bass oscillator
We’re maintaining a list of features and enhancements on our community forum. We’d be delighted to hear your thoughts and keep in touch there!
How to download the update.
From Plugin Boutique:
If you purchased SubLab from Plugin Boutique then please login to your Plugin Boutique account here.
You can find more info about downloading updates from Plugin Boutique here.
If you purchased SubLab directly from our online shop then please login to your FAW account here.
Once you’ve logged in, click on your Downloads tab. From there you can download the latest version of SubLab by clicking the yellow button for Windows or macOS.
So that’s it for now but keep an eye out for our Bass Pack announcements 👀
If you make any 808 packs for SubLab yourself, tag us on the socials so we can check it out!
If you need any help, just send us an email at [email protected], we’re on-hand to help!