How to download the update.
If you purchased SubLab directly from our online shop, you can login to your FAW Account and access the latest installers under the downloads tab.
From Plugin Boutique:
The 1.1.7 installers will be available on Plugin Boutique’s site in a few days. Please check your account later this week to download the new installers.
New features, updates and improvements.
Set bend amount under glide settings.
- Now, in addition to customizing the tuning, curve, and timing of your gliding 808s, you can adjust bend
- The range of pitch bend is set to 24 semitones
Improved activation system.
We’ve implemented a new method of identifying each computer that you activate with a randomly generated, fixed Machine ID. The Machine ID should no longer change due to changes in the operating system.
Improvements to SubLab Standalone.
- SubLab now saves the midi inputs, audio buffer, and selected audio cards between launches
- Now, you can use your computer keyboard to trigger notes
- You can set your BPM inside the glide panel
Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
- updated installer to retain the settings file between installs
- fixed bug: missing desktop icon on Windows
- new: “hard reset” of the phase if both “reset phase on new note” and “reset ADSR level on new note” are both set to “yes”
If you have any questions about SubLab, head over to our Support Page.
If you’ve got a feature request or you’ve found a bug, join the discussion on our Community Page.